Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Blog Announcement

Hello Readers,

I have decided to change the format just a bit to help me post more frequently. As some of you are aware, I am currently entering a new phase in my academic career which will undoubtedly occupy a significant amount of my time. However, I would like for you all to rest assure I will still be very active in my blog as well as in other forums, blogs and chat rooms!

I have decided that I will continue to post tasting notes, however will limit the product segment. This is not to say that I will not continuously offer research when available - to the contrary. However, I will only give the product research if I am able to easily find it. (I usually do since I have impeccable internet research skills ) but , will not spend a great deal searching for it if I can not. The format will not change much, in fact, you may not even notice. What I am asking for is forgiveness if in the event I have decided not to add the research segment in a particular tasting note. Further more as a consequence of my collection having an enormous amount of samples, I will at times only show the leaves from a sample and not an entire beeng or zhuan but will take pictures of both the wet and dry leaf. If you have any suggestions or complaints please send them my way!!!


CHEERS ALL!!!

1 comment:

Mary R said...

Blast and Damn! Fool, I only read your blog because of your impeccable research skills!

Of course, you know I'm joking. :)

While I have very much appreciated learning a bit about the various factories--it does make the whole puerh infrastructure thing a good deal clearer to us newbies--I love your tasting notes themselves more. So I am perfectly fine with whatever keeps your tasting notes rolling and in balance with your life.

Huzzah!

Home Set Up

Tea should be simple. I typically brew gongfu except when I make a good English Breakfast. Zhuni pot is one that I dedicate to Chinese b...